The ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ EVO OC edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans for high refresh rate AAA gaming and VR
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER: The ultimate experience to reach the peaks
DISCRETE AND EFFICIENT COOLING
This spectacular performance graphics card is based on proven and effective design. The dual fan cooling system derived from the Strix range provides excellent Dual performance. The dissipation system offers a heat exchange surface 50% higher than the previous generation for even more efficiency. With a complete GPU Tweak II software suite, you can set your RTX 2080 SUPER the way you want it.
“RAY TRACING” FOR EXCEPTIONAL GRAPHIC RENDERING
The major innovation of the Turing architecture is the advanced management of Ray Tracing in real time. This technique makes it possible to obtain ultra-realistic graphics thanks to the ultra-fast calculation of the effects of light on objects. Colors, shadows and brightness magnify each scene to make it almost photo-realistic. A feat, but especially a mine of possibilities for the new generation games.
GDDR6 – DIRECTX 12 – NVIDIA ANSEL
First graphics cards with GDDR6 memory , the GeFore RTX from NVIDIA offer VRAMfaster with greater bandwidth and reduced energy consumption compared to previous generation memories. DirectX 12 pushes more realism in games with innovative effects. NVIDIA ANSEL is a revolutionary way to record and view 360-degree screenshots with added effects and post-processing.
VR READY, HDR, 4K
Thanks to Virtual Reality you take part in the action, you literally participate in favorite games and you benefit from an immersion quality unequaled. You can also play with an HDR rendering (greater dynamic range in contrast and brightness) to enjoy sublime and realistic images. As for 4K resolutions , it’s the assurance of a high-fidelity visual experience.
GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, GAME READY & SHADOWPLAY
With GeForce Experience, Game Ready, and Shadowplay, you can automatically update your hardware drivers and optimize your game settings. You can also record and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams of your video sessions. game. Not to mention the winning of badges and rewards!
- Graphics EngineNVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™
- Bus StandardPCI Express 3.0
- Video MemoryGDDR6 8GB
- Engine ClockOC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1860 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1680 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1650 MHz
- Memory Clock15500 MHz
- Memory Interface256-bit
- ResolutionDigital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- InterfaceHDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support4
- NVlink/ Crossfire SupportYes
- Recommended PSU650W
- Power Connectors1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
- Accessories1 x Quick Guide
- SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions10.5 ” x 4.7 ” x 2.2 ” Inch
26.7 x 11.8 x5.6 Centimeter
- Slot2.7 slot